7 Reasons to Buy a New England Home in the Fall
- There is less competition in the fall.
- Sellers are worn out if their homes have been sitting since the late Spring & Summer months.
- Sellers are more serious in the colder months—there is a reason they are on the market now versus waiting for peak months.
- You can take advantage of some serious tax-breaks.
- You can take advantage of some end of year sales to help outfit your new digs
- Inventory may be slightly less but so is the competition.
- Better negotiation power.
Call or text Melissa at (781) 799-4894 or email.
Hear what people say about working with me here!